kan jeg kobe cymbalta side
Our approach produces powerful results and allows the individual to transform at a profound and deep level.
Who is this program for?
This program is ideal for those wanting a private practice in psychotherapy, in holistic clinics or for institutions, agencies and clinics that are government associated.
Many graduates have opened successful private practices. Some work in wellness centres with other holistic and medical professionals. Some work in wellness centres with other holistic and medical professionals. Others work in agencies and mental health institutions. Some have opened successful spiritual centres and facilitate workshops. Other students have taken these skills and applied them to corporate training, Human Resources or in becoming corporate psychotherapists.
- To provide the student with professional training and skills development, tools and interventions and practical experience through clinical studies and case supervision in psychotherapy
Multiple learning modalities orient students to embrace collaborative experiences and becoming credentialed psychotherapists utilizing active, experiential, and goal oriented methods:
• Knowledge and application of theories, competencies, methods, tools and interventions
• Understanding of the psychotherapeutic role and function in treating clients with the highest ethical standards and respect for multi-culturalism & diversity
• Knowledge and application of methods for observation, assessment, and research
The Title of Psychotherapist and Psychotherapist (Qualifying)
The much-anticipated Psychotherapy Act, 2007 was proclaimed on April 1, 2015, as such the titles of Registered Psychotherapist or Registered Psychotherapist (Qualifying) appear with the names of faculty and other individuals who have met registration requirements and having received their title from the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO).
Transformational Arts has instituted curriculum revisions and continues to stay at the leading edge of spiritual psychotherapy. Program adaptations and enhancements have been made to ensure that the entry-to-practice competency requirements of the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO) are met.
Transformational Arts is currently in the application process to be a recognized school with the CRPO.
- TAC101: Introduction to Psychotherapy
- TAC102: Addictions and Chemical Dependency/Eating Disorders
- TAC103: Inner Selves and the Psyche
- TAC104: Group and Family Psychotherapy
- TAC105: Human Sexuality and Expression
- TAC106: Trauma and Clinical Disorders
- TAC107: The Spiritual Side of Psychotherapy
- TAC108: Lifestyle Changes and Guided Imagery
- TAC200: The Cognitive Therapies
- TAC201: Group Relationships Psychotherapy
- TAC202: Inquiry and Somatic Psychotherapy
- TAC203: Life Stages and Diversity in Psychotherapy
- TAC204: Group and Family Psychotherapy
- TAC205: Professional Development
- TAC206: Individual and Group Clinical Practise and Supervision
- TAC207: Online Psychopharmacology
Full-time: 1005 hours (includes Spiritual Director hours).
Part time: 875 hours. The next program starts September 2017 or September 2018.
Michelle DesRoches, Sue Diplock, Andrew Kun, Sandra Levy, Joanne Morgan, Pauline O'Hanlon and Ken Sullivan: Counsellors and Registered Psychotherapists for the College’s Psychotherapy Clinic and facilitators of Discovering the Total Self Program
Gord Riddell and Kathy Ryndak, Co-founders of Transformational Arts College of Spiritual and Holistic Training and co-creators of the program
Full-time 1-year program: Mon. Sept. 11, 2017 to Wed. Aug. 16, 2018 with 2 scheduled breaks. Mon. and Tues. mornings and afternoons, Wed. afternoons and evenings, 4 Thurs. mornings, some scheduled Thurs. full days, 1 Sat., July to mid-Aug. Wed. afternoons for Case Studies. Includes the Spiritual Psychotherapy, Spiritual Director, Total Self and Case Studies Course.
Following year program starts Sept. 10, 2018.
Part-time 2-year program: Starts Sat. Sept. 16, 2017 or Sept. 15, 2018.
Approximately 1 weekend a month from Sept. to July. Saturdays from 9am to 5pm and Sundays 10am to 5pm. No long weekends.
Students must attend 100% of classes in order to receive a Diploma from Transformational Arts College of Spiritual and Holistic Training. (Make-up classes can be scheduled)
A passing mark of 75% for exams must be obtained. Practicums must also be completed.
This program involves a minimum of 590 hours of study including the Case Studies Course and the hours from the Total Self Program. For the Total Self Program, 75% attendance is required for each module.
- The basic fee for the part-time program is $7,350 or it can be paid annually ($3,652.50 after deposit in Year 1 and $3,652.50 in Year 2), plus $255 in Administrative and Materials Fee to be split over the two years. A $300 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of application. The Case Studies Course ($1,285) and the 10 Discovering the Total Self modules (at $320 each) are mandatory at an additional fee.
- For an information package, schedule, application form and to hold your space, contact Linda Kuschnir at 416-484-0454 ext. 23 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Palvelemme kaikkia asiakkaita kotipaikkakunnasta riippumatta. Yksilöterapiaan varataan kestoltaan 45 tai 90 minuutin aika ja pari- sekä perheterapiaan 90 minuutin aika. Osa psykoterapeuteistamme tarjoaa myös verkossa pidettäviä videovastaanottoja.
Asiakaspalvelumme neuvoo maksutta ajanvarausten, Kela-korvausten sekä terapiamuodon ja terapeutin valinnan kysymyksissä. Terapeuttien ammatillista neuvontaa saa verkkoneuvontapalvelusta tai varaamalla ajan vastaanotolle.